Monday, February 09, 2009

Hypocrisy? Insanity? Delusion? Nu Labour.

Peter Hain on The Electoral Commission:
"I do think the Electoral Commission does need to be much more accountable and needs different leadership from what it has had in the first stage of its work. I must say, and I won't go into detail, I found it to be incompetent, dysfunctional and unworldly, politically."
Let's rewrite that to be a comment on the current government:
"I do think the Labour government does need to be much more accountable and needs different leadership from what it has had. I must say, and I won't go into detail, I found it to be incompetent, dysfunctional and unworldly, politically."
Honestly, I don't think Hain gets the irony of what he is saying. But is anyone knows incompetence, it is him.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:28 am , Blogger banned said...

Stage one in their move to geld the Commission ?

We know Labours form; start off by giving the Public the impression that their opinion is established fact.
How much badly drawn legislation in areas that are none of their business started off with "I do think smoking should be limited/people need gudance on alcohol/obesity victims need....." ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home