Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Palin for President... Already?!

With almost indecent haste (Obama has only just been inaugurated, for fuck's sake) I give you the start of the Sarah Palin for President, 2012 campaign.

I don't know whether this is a new record for the start of a presidential campaign, but I can't help but feel that this is a little premature. It is going to be difficult to keep the momentum going for the next four years, though. There is a danger of candidates peaking too early; in the case of Sarah Palin, she might peak at around September 2010 at this rate.

Still, if I was Obama, I'd be supporting Palin's bid to run for the presidency in the first presidential election of the next decade. After all, it is his best bet for winning re-election!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home