Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Name Change

So, any eagle-eyed readers of this blog will note a slight change to your humble author's title. After a couple of years of being The Nameless One - a name I never liked as it reminds me of a monster in a Sylvester McCoy era Doctor Who adventure - I'm changing my title to The Nameless Libertarian. On the grounds that, y'know, I am a Libertarian. Also because I used to (before the Cameron era in the Tory party meant that I despaired of that party actually being useful in anyway, shape or form ever again) be The Nameless Tory. So it is more natural that I should be The Nameless Libertarian - since it ties in with both my ideological beliefs and the name of the party I support - than the pretentious The Nameless One.

Plus, on those rare occasions when someone links to this blog, they'll now be using the word Libertarian whenever they use my blogging alias. Which means that word - which so few people are aware of and even fewer are actually aware of what it means - will be projected just that little bit further. And maybe, just maybe, someone will read the word, wonder what it means, and do some research. And then realise that the Libertarian ideology is actually the only way forward for anyone who does not support the ever growing malignant cancer that is the government in this country...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:46 pm , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

Ace!

DK

 
At 5:42 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is best, tbh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home