Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Post of the Day #2

From the Moai (who is e-mailing me from a public library, as a useless aside) I give you this appraisal of Sarah "In No Way Am I Compellingly Loopy" Palin. Made me laugh out loud, if only for this quote:

It takes gumption and spunk and other made-up words that hearken back to another time - a realer time - a whiter time - back when men were men and women were men and great big hairy-chested frontiersmen of the plains wrestled oxen and caribou and the savage Injun Man in their mighty conquest of the West before succumbing to explosive amoebic dysentery! And with the help of God and millions of dollars in energy industry donations, Sarah Palin will give us that dysentery again!
You know, I reckon a vote for McCain/Palin is a vote for dysentery. So vote Republican if you like having the shits!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home