Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Classic, Old School Petulance

Via Ian_QT, I see a wonderful display of childish behaviour that you might associate more with Senior Labour party politicians than people scoring well in a rival blogger’s poll. Yep, Tim Ireland is protesting his inclusion in Iain Dale’s Top 100 list of left of centre blogs. If I was him, I’d be quite chuffed that I had won support from the readers of a blog that is a committed, personal foe. Then again, I’m not Tim Ireland. Thank fuck.

The post is worth reading, as it is the sort of thing that an angry accountant might send to a bank manager over a missing couple of quid of interest payments. My favourite moment is when Tim states:

“What are my options?”
How about you shut up and ignore it?

As an aside, I noticed that I managed to make it into one of Iain Dale’s list myself. At Number 97. Still, I’m not complaining. It is always a pleasant surprise when I realise that people actually read this blog, and it is even more of a pleasant surprise to find that people have taken the time to vote for it. So, thanks to anyone who did.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:17 pm , Blogger twenty4ten said...

I'm amazed anyone voted for it. It's crap.

He sounds like a right big girl's blouse. He's only prolonging the row for the search engines' benefit.

Tosser.

 
At 12:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim Ireland is not all bad; he has done some pretty impressive stuff in the past (this video, for instance, which I declared the best political YouTube of 2007). But since Brown took over Bloggerheads has just become a swamp of pettiness, with very little worthwhile content.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home