Friday, April 11, 2008

London Mayor: Who should *you* vote for?

Here's a link that tells you (if you are stupid or easily won over or both) who to vote for in the London election, or suggests who you should vote for if you have a little bit of backbone and aren't completely won over by every bullshit test on t'interweb.

Apparently I should vote for:

1. UKIP
2. Boris
3. Ken

(My likely vote is in bold.)

The third result is where the test really loses it for me. I'd rather fight an angry, rabid and hungry leopard that vote for that evil piss midget Red Ken. I'd rather burn off my own genitals with acid whilst listening to Westlife than vote for that fucker Livingstone.

As you might be able to tell, I'm not a fan of Ken and certainly wouldn't place him third on my list. So take the test results with a pinch of salt...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home