Thursday, January 31, 2008

Minor, Yet Horrifically Anger Inducing, Irritants #1

Logging on to the work network some mornings, this message comes up:

"Your password needs to be changed in fourteen days time. Do you wish to change it now?"
No I fucking don't! 14 days away? So what? Why not tell me when the password actually needs to be fucking changed, rather than a whole frigging fortnight before I have to do anything? Every time this fucking message turns up it wastes perhaps a whole second of my life because I have to click on the "No" button. A valuable second that I could have spent doing, you know, something else. Something very brief, mind.

I suppose I could just calm down and change my password when the warning first comes up. But where's the fun in that?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:27 pm , Blogger Shades said...

It is to cope with someone off on a fortnights holiday, allegedly.

I hate the one that tells me I have to be authorised to log on, every bloody time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home