Thursday, May 03, 2007

Local Elections

I won't be live blogging the Local Election results tonight. Primarily because I can't be bothered. I may leave some comments with those who are, but most likely I will go to bed. Like these *normal people* I have heard so much about.

That is not to say that I don't give a crap about the Local Elections - in fact, the opposite is true. So I would ask everyone to go out and vote. I am not asking you to voite for anyone in particular, just to go to the polls and vote. 39 million people are eligible to vote, so if you are one of those people, just do it. It doesn't take long, and if you have actually voted then you can complain about the way this country/your council is run. If you haven't voted, then you haven't really got the right to bellyache. Democracy was fought for in this country to give you a say, however limited, in who runs your area and who runs your country. So, no excuses, just do it.

Vote.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home