Thursday, April 26, 2007

A B C

It appears I have been tagged by A Very British Dude. Who is very British, but doesn’t look a lot like *the dude*. So, here we go:

A- Available or Single? Very limiting choice. I’ll go with neither.

B- Best Friend: The whole world is my friend. *laughs derisively*.

C- Cake or Pie: I’d probably go with a pork pie. Cake is over-rated.

D- Drink of Choice: Normally a pint of the cheapest lager at the bar. But not Carlsberg. Oh no, even I won’t sink that low.

E- Essential Items: Well, my phone is essential for keeping in contact with people. Money is essential for buying stuff and clothes are essential for not being arrested for indecent exposure.

F- Favorite Color: Since I object to the spelling of both words in this category, I refuse to answer this question.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Jesus, I’m not eight!

H- Hometown: I’m a nomad. Although London is probably the most at home I have ever felt.

I- Indulgence: You can’t beat a bit of fried food.

J- January or February: February. Shorter (although colder). And I am normally horrifically hungover for the first few days of January.

K- Kids: Not that I am aware of.

L- Life is incomplete without: Oxygen.

M- Marriage Date: Cannot even begin to answer that question.

N- Number of Siblings: One brother. He once left a comment on this blog saying I was as ignorant as Baroness Tonge. Man, that smarted.

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Although ideally neither.

P- Phobias/Fears: Flying and needles. Not that rational, but not completely irrational either. Oh, and I have a healthy fear of people with weapons. Which I maintain is completely rational.

Q- Favorite Quote: I can give you my favourite three –

“I could have been a politician or a piano player in a whore house. And to tell you the truth, there isn’t that much difference.” – Harry S. Truman

“I wanted to wipe the human race in its’ own vomit, and then force it to look in the mirror.” – J G Ballard.

“You cannot conceive, and nor can I, the appalling strangeness of the mercy of God." - Graham Greene

R- Reasons to smile: Really puerile and silly things make me grin. Oh, and slightly malicious stuff. Basically The League of Gentlemen.

S- Season: Autumn.

T- Tag Three: I’m not tagging anyone. Might catch something.

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know. I know everything about me, but don’t know what you don’t know.

V – Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? I am a carnivore through and through. I try to avoid that freaky green stuff whenever possible.

W- Worst Habits: Depends who you ask. I’d go with glib procrastination.

X – X-rays or Ultrasounds? Again, neither. If possible.

Y- Your Favorite Foods: Steak and chips. I’m very committed to healthy eating.

Z- Zodiac: What, the serial killer? Weird.

Well, I think I have been nakedly honest with the above. Hopefully you have all found it enlightening, and now know a great deal more about The Nameless One.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home