Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Daily Mail Tendency has had one of its' occasional updates.

Aside from that, not got a great deal to say today. I was going to have a pop at Richard Dawkins' incredibly militant and shouty The God Delusion, but I should probably finish the book before I have a go at it. And I was also going to rave on about the post-punk band XTC, but then I remembered I struggle with the casual misogyny of some of their songs (“Sgt Rock is going to help me/Make the girl mine, keep her stood in line").

Always the problem with long weekends, isn’t it? All that sitting around doing bugger all makes you really quite knackered and apathetic.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:25 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home