Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sod This For A Game Of Toy Soldiers

Well, I was about to write a long post about how traditional political alignments are meaningless and how it would almost make sense for some traditional Tories to vote for Nu Labour (not me, I might add). But you know what, it is sunny outside, I am on holiday, and the pubs have been open for literally hours. So, as the title of this post might suggest, that's all from me for the moment, folks.

And given the next few days are going to be a mix of dinners, drinks, parties and a wedding (no, not my own) the chances of anything appearing from me on this blog are not high - not least owing to the fact that I will have no access to the internet!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:07 am , Blogger Trixy said...

Have fun away from it all, you lucky thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home