Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Nuts About Hazel!

I would rather claw out my own eye balls and stomp on them whilst singing The Red Flag than see that chipmunked face anus as the Deputy Leader of the Labour Party and therefore our Deputy Prime Minister. But evidently others disagree with me, for you can buy Hazel Blears merchandise. If you want to, you can walk about wearing this T-shirt:




Of course, if you do want to wear this T-shirt, I fear you must have suffered some sort of tragic accident and some resulting major brain damage. It must only be the truly slack-jawed, inbred cock monkeys within the Labour party who would support the talentless Blears for leader, and it must only be the the supreme fucktards amongst those slack-jawed, inbred cock monkeys who would spend their hard earned cash on such a pointless, twee and deplorable item of clothing.


The Moai found this link. But hopefully he hasn't bought anything from there - otherwise I may have to set fire to him. But I take the Hazel Blears tat on sale at that website as proof that not only does God not exist, but if he did exist it would be solely to hate the human race that he has created.


This has made me irrationally angry. I need to go and lie down in a darkened room.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home