Sunday, December 24, 2006

'Tis the Season

Well, Central London is deserted*, my flatmates seem to be over-excited and I have an over-whelming desire to watch terrible films I would never normally consider. Yep, as all but the terminally stupid must now know, it is Christmas. So I'm putting the demented ranting on hold for a couple of days to enjoy food, wine, gin, presents, a couple of good TV programmes and silly but enjoyable conversation. Just leaves me to wish everyone who reads this blog a Very Merry Christmas!

*It is a bit like the beginnning of 28 Day's Later, but mercifully without the rage fuelled zombies.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:48 pm , Blogger Teddy Dupont said...

We hope you have a lovely time with your flat-mates. Silly conversation and over-excitement are an essential at Christmas......But please drink responsibly!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home