Monday, July 26, 2010

Twattering

In a u-turn quicker than a Nu Labour minister facing a bit of tabloid pressure (given my comments on Friday), I'm now experimenting with a Twatter feed. Rest assured, I remain heartedly unconvinced by its usefulness and whether I can really be bothered with it, but in the interests of at least being a bit open-minded I'm willing to give it a go.

I'm going to attempt to put each post from this blog on to Twatter. I did try doing the same with my Facebook group, but I grew bored of that remarkably quickly. Therefore, if anyone knows of a way to link this blog to Twatter so all posts here are automatically be published there without an iota of effort from your humble author, please let me know in the comments sections. Oh, and please tell me how as well.

Right, enough of these new(ish)-fangled methods of t'interweb communication. Back to "normal" blogging.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:36 am , Blogger Obnoxio The Clown said...

TwitterFeed.

 
At 11:49 am , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

Fantastic, cheers for that!

 
At 3:14 pm , Blogger Obnoxio The Clown said...

De nada, baby.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home