Monday, January 04, 2010

Ways to Waste Your Vote #1

I'm not a fan of hunting. In general, the concept leaves me cold and I can see why some people call it brutal and inhuman. Then again, I'm not a fan of The X Factor - I think that is brutal and inhuman too. Which means I struggle with total shit like this:
I will vote Labour ... to save the Fox Hunting Ban!
Right. So you're going to vote for a party that has decimated the British economy, destroyed our residual international reputation through the invasion of Iraq and pillaged civil rights in this country because they will maintain their protection of those cutie-pie little foxes? You are really going to waste your vote and potentially prolong this reprehensible government based on that one issue? Really? Seriously?

If the answer is yes, then you are an absolute fucking moron.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:44 am , Blogger Letters From A Tory said...

Single issue voting would probably go through the roof under proportional representation. Not sure if that's a good thing, but it would be inevitable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home