Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Foot in mouth disease from a Labour candidate:
A Labour election candidate may be sacked after calling the Queen a "parasite" and "vermin" on a website.
Now, I don't like the Royal Family. At all. And I can slate them as much as I like as I am running for precisely nothing, and represent no-one other than myself. However, you are a little dumb if you are seeking election and slating the oddly popular unelected head of state. Particularly if you do on to say this:
Mr White said the Queen "milks this country for everything she can".
He may be correct; but then again is a member of a party that has not just milked this country but also effectively razed it to the ground over the past decade and a bit. As much as I dislike the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family, I have to say that when you compare them to the Nu Labour government then they really do come across as the lesser of two evils. By some way.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home