Friday, October 27, 2006

Poetic Profanity

This morning I wrote a post about Patsy Hewitt wanting to curb binge drinking amongst teenagers by raising the taxes on booze. Ignoring the fact that I was irritable anyway as I was hungover, the story angered me *just slightly* as the thought of paying even more for my booze horrifies me. And since Hewitt makes me doubt that humanity has actually evolved away from the primates, I may have used one or two naughty words. Swearing may not be big or clever, but it is funny and fun.

But my efforts just do not compare with the irate, mad-eyed ranting of other bloggers. You can normally rely on The Devil's Kitchen to be angry and profane, and on the wonderful day that swearing is finally recognised as an artform DK will be regarded as a master of his craft. And he does not disappoint today, coming up with this very accurate description of our Health Secretary:

"Go fuck youself, you stinking apology for a cunt of a human being; did I say human being? I meant hideous chicken-brained whore of a monkey's arse dipped in aubergine surprise—the surprise being that it is made of aubergines and shit, shit, shitty-shit-shit-shit—and mashed up with the pus-filled discharge of a diseased, eighty-year-old whore's raddled, smelly and very badly-packed kebab. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you cunting cunt cuntitty cunt cunt. Tit."

It may not be pithy, but it certainly is punchy. In fact, it must be, for Patsy, the equivalent of being trampled by a rhino. Which, let's face it, she deserves. Especially if the rhino has the trots and cannot stop itself from shitting on her ugly corpse.

But DK is out-performed today by the poor, little greek boy. Who comes up with this tremendous outpouring of uncontrollable rage:

"Fuck you, Patsy. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. FUCK OFF."

Expressing my sentiments exactly.

I find it life affirming to see that there are people other than the Moai and me who are prepared not only to point out every mistake this fucktarded government makes but also do it using words, phrases and images that are controversial. Because, frankly, this government is like the gaping cunt of a disease ridden whore. The more people who stand up and say so, the better. We'd better off with a government of Cenobites, because at least the Cenobites are honest and say that they want to fuck you over and hurt you in the process. Blair, Hewitt et al are not only dishonest about it but also want to charge you for the privilege.

Drowning in a vat of alcoholic urine is too good for them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home