Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Criminal Labour Government

Baroness Warsi actually saying something worth hearing:
I'm a lawyer. I can tell you that if an individual had run up debts so irresponsibly they would face legal consequences ...

By running up colossal debts on the nation's credit card, debts so huge that we have been borrowing one pound for every four we spend and increasing our national debt by £3bn a week, what Labour did to British people is frankly criminal.
Baroness Warsi back-tracking on the one thing she's ever managed to say that is actually worth hearing:
I think it was a manner of speech that I was using ... Labour's conduct has been pretty appalling, but frankly I have to say that, as far as I'm aware, it has not been criminal.
Hmmm. I'm prepared to be a little bit more categorical and clear in my thoughts of the Labour party in power: I have to say that I believe the conduct of Labour in its thirteen years in power was criminal. The amount of debt that they've run up leaves them open to the charge of criminal negligence, but it is about more than just the debt. Labour in power consistently tried to pervert the course of justice repeatedly by denying or undermining inquiries into attacks on this country, the death of government employees and the murder by the police of an innocent man on the tube. But above all, Labour dragged us into an illegal war. Thousands of people have died because of what the Labour government did. Quite literally, the Labour party has blood on its hands.

You were right the first time, Warsi. The Labour government from 1997 to 2010 was criminal.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home