Friday, December 19, 2008

Gordon Brown on some GMTV presenter who has just quit:

"Congratulations on the support that you've won throughout the country."
Too many comments, too little time. All I will say is that Brown manages to come across as mealy mouthed and anal even when offering congratulations to someone who hopefully does not give the first fuck for him or his opinions. I really do wonder why that man bothers.

I'd love for Brown to send me a letter of congratulations - if only so I could defecate in the envelope and mark it "return to sender."

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 4:05 pm , Blogger Vindico said...

LMAO. Absolutely.

 
At 4:17 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll never achieve anything, so why would you get a letter pf congratulations?

 
At 5:38 pm , Blogger The Nameless Libertarian said...

David,

I don't know why I'd get a letter of congratulations. Maybe someone will send me a letter of congratulations for calling you a cunt. You never know.

TNL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home