Monday, June 25, 2007

An End Has A Start

The Editors have been one of my favourite bands for quite some time. Their first album contains two of my favourite songs - the spiky, clipped Munich and the edgy, manic Fingers in the Factories. They also do an awesome version of REM's Orange Crush. Seeing them live at the O2 Wireless Festival a couple of weekends ago has simply confirmed them in my mind as one of the best bands around at the moment.

So today I'll be going out to pick a copy of their new album, An End Has A Start. Based on the tracks I've heard it should be more than a match for their debut album, and as such should be one of the most interesting records released this year. If you haven't heard anything from The Editors and fancy trying something new, then I would recommend picking up a copy either of their new album or The Back Room. Or, if you are feeling particularly adventurous, both...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:22 pm , Blogger Devil's Kitchen said...

I'm with you all the way. In fact, I too shall wander and grab a copy...

Munich and All Sparks for me. Oh, and Blood. And Fall. And, and, and...

DK

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home