Friday, February 02, 2007

Changes

No, not a post about David Bowie. But as the more observant amongst you will have noticed there have been one or two changes to The Appalling Strangeness. Mainly the template. If I am honest, I never really liked the last one. For some reason, it reminded me of wallpaper in dodgy pubs. When I first started this blog I wanted a distinctive template. Now I just want one I like. And with a couple of changes (assuming I ever read the book about HTML on my desk) I think I could like this template.

I have also added a couple of links to the sidebar. The Vented Spleen is an obvious but good choice - sweary, right of centre ranting. Brighton Regency Labour Party is a less obvious one, not least because I disagree with nearly everything Neil Harding says. But there are very few people making the case for NU Labour anymore (including ex-Labour leaders and the incumbent Party Chairperson) so I really think it is worth reading. And I tried to add Boriswatch, but the link would not work for love nor money.

And finally, you can now find an e-mail address on my blogger profile and on the blog itself. I appreciate that this will leave me wide open to endless spam about viagara (people, I am 27, I don't need it!) but hopefully it will also allow me to receive hectoring and offensive feedback via e-mail as well as in the comments section.

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home